The Zempire Roadie 4 Pro Low Drive-Away Awning is a stylish new awning made from highly waterproof 10,000mm HH 210D fabric. The Roadie-4 Pro awning has an ingenious new connection system that requires no additional drive-away kit to connect to a VW Transporter fitted with an awning rail, simply unzip the top of the connection tunnel and drive away.
The unique awning tunnel connection has twin 6mm and 8mm diameter Kador beading sewn into it to allow attachment to standard awning rails and the VW California over-sized rail. The connector strip also has webbing straps that can be tied to roof bars and a pole sleeve to allow attachment to a VW Type 2 via a Pole & Clamp Drive-Away Kit.
The Roadie 4 Pro can accommodate 1 or 2 double sleeping compartments and has an entrance door in the awning connection tunnel to allow direct access to and from a vehicle.
- 210D, 130T, Rip Stop Poly Oxford fabric with a massive 10,000mm waterproof rating
- Fire retardant fabric with a 100+ SPF UV rating
- Zip on zip off connection system with twin 7mm and 9.5mm Kador
- Tinted windows with curtains
- 300D Poly Oxford groundsheet
- Glow in the dark zip pulls
- Reflective guylines with aluminium runners
- 4year guarantee
- Dual-action hand pump with pressure release valve and gauge included
Awning Size: Low
Roof Connection Height: 180cm to 235cm
Dimensions: 320cm x 280cm + 105cm
Pack size: 72cm x 38cm x 32cm
Frame Type: Inflatable Tubes
Fabric: 210D, 130T, Rip Stop Poly Oxford
Waterproof rating: 10,000mm
Pitching time: 6mins
Colour: Grey/Dark Green