The Water To Go Filter Bottle uses NASA filtration technology to remove over 99.9% of microbiological contaminants providing up to 200 litres of clean water per filter. This 750ml, BPA free bottle is an ideal companion for backpackers who may not have clean water accessible and provides instant filtration when filled from almost any water source.
Developed using space programme technology, this bottle is proven to filter bacteria, viruses, protozoa and cysts as well as reducing or removing fluoride, chlorine and heavy metals. The bottle has a screw off top for quick and easy refilling with a fold away sip spout for drinking and helps to reduce and bad tastes or odours in the water.
Ideal for any budget or eco-travellers looking to save on bottled water or reduce plastic waste, each filter will last for up to 3 months or 200 litres and the filter can be easily replaced once finished.
- Filter provides 200 litres or 3 months of clean drinking water
- Removes 99.9% of microbiological contaminants
- Technology developed from NASA
- Reduces or removes fluoride, chlorine and heavy metals
- Helps remove bad tastes and odour
- Saves money and plastic waste compared to bottled water
- BPA Free
- Screw off lid with fold away drinking spout
- Filters can be easily replaced once used
Dimensions: 21.5cm x 8cm
Colour: Black, Blue & Red