The VW T5/T6 C-Channel Awning Rail for Roof Bars is a C-profile rail designed for connecting a drive-away awning or sun canopy type awning to the LHS of a Volkswagen T5 or T6 van with roof bars fitted.
To Fit: Sandwich the rail under roof bar brackets and roof blanking bolts in between.
A sun canopy type awning will just slide directly into the C profile. Use a 6mm to 6mm Drive-Away Kit with a drive-away awning to make it easier to detach and reconnect if you drive out for the day
- Extended profile design for use with roof bars
- 100% secure awning attachment
- Can be used to connect a sun canopy or a drive-away awning
- Available in 2.4m and 2.8m lengths for SWB and LWB vans
- For use with a standard 6mm core (7mm) Kador strip connection
- Made in the UK
- Our rails are packaged in UK made recycled fibre postal tubes that are 100% recyclable
Material: 1.5mm Aluminium
Length: SWB 2.4m or LWB 2.8m
*Please note: Unfortunately, due to the length of this rail, we cannot deliver outside the UK and there is a surcharge for Offshore Isles, Highlands and Northern Ireland.