The VW T5/T6 Pre-drilled C-Channel Awning Rail is a concealed C-profile rail designed for connecting a drive-away awning or sun canopy type awning to the LHS of a VW T5 or T6 Transporter. This low-profile C-rail fits neatly into the roof gully out of sight.
To Fit: Use a hex key to secure the rail in place with the existing roof blanking hex bolts and washers.
If you're in any doubt as to whether this rail is right for your van, we recommend ordering a C-Channel Awning Rail Sample.
A sun canopy type awning will just slide directly into the C profile. Use a 6mm to 6mm Drive-Away Kit with a drive-away awning to make it easier to reconnect if you drive out for the day.
- Pre-drilled to fit existing bolt holes on the Left Hand Side of vehicle
- Takes a few minutes to fit using the existing roof blanking bolts
- Low profile concealed design fits neatly into the roof gully
- 100% secure awning attachment
- For use with standard 6mm core (7mm) Kador strip connections
- Can be used to connect a drive-away awning or sun canopy
- Available in 2.4m and 2.8m lengths for SWB and LWB vans
- Made in the UK
- Our rails are packaged in UK made recycled fibre postal tubes that are 100% recyclable
Material: 1.5mm Aluminium
Profile Dimensions: W - 32mm x H - 12mm
Length: SWB - 2.6m or LWB - 2.8m
*Please note: due to their length, awning rails cannot be processed by our courier as quickly as standard parcels – they are too large for conveyer belts and require manual handling. Consequently, although a Next Day Delivery service will be prioritised, it is not a guaranteed to arrive Next Day.
**Unfortunately, due to the length of this rail, it cannot be delivered outside the UK and there is a surcharge for Offshore Isles, Highlands and Northern Ireland.