The VW T5/T6 Pre-drilled C-Channel Awning Rail is a concealed C-profile rail designed for connecting a drive-away awning or sun canopy type awning to the LHS of a VW T5 or T6 Transporter. This low-profile C-rail fits neatly into the roof gully out of sight.
To Fit: Use a hex key to secure the rail in place with the existing roof blanking hex bolts and washers.
A sun canopy type awning will just slide directly into the C profile. Use a 6mm to 6mm Drive-Away Kit with a drive-away awning to make it easier to reconnect if you drive out for the day.
- Takes a few minutes to fit using the existing roof blanking bolts
- Low profile concealed design fits neatly into the roof gully
- 100% secure awning attachment
- For use with standard 6mm core (7mm) Kador strip connections
- Can be used to connect a drive-away awning or sun canopy
- Available in 2.4m and 2.8m lengths for SWB and LWB vans
- Made in the UK
Material: 1.5mm Aluminium
Profile Dimensions: W - 31mm x H - 16mm
Length: SWB - 2.6m or LWB - 2.8m
*Please note: Unfortunately, due to the length of this rail, we cannot deliver outside the UK and there is a surcharge for Offshore Isles, Highlands and Northern Ireland.