The VW T4 C-Channel Awning Rail is a concealed C-profile rail for connecting a drive-away awning or sun canopy type awning to a VW T4 Transporter van. This low-profile C-rail fits neatly into a T4 roof gully out of sight.
To Fit: Apply a gentle bend at each end to the rail to follow the curve of the roof and position towards the rear of the roof gully to allow the sliding door to open fully when a drive-away awning is attached (especially important on SWB vehicles). Secure the rail with self-tapping screws, pop rivets, Sikaflex 221 High-Bond Automotive Adhesive (available as an add-on from the drop–down menu) or similar.
A sun canopy type awning will just slide directly into the C profile. Use a 6mm to 6mm Drive-Away Kit with a drive-away awning to make it easier to detach and reconnect if you drive out for the day
- Easily screwed or bonded into roof gully
- Low profile concealed design
- 100% secure awning attachment
- For use with standard 6mm core (7mm) Kador strip connections
- Can be used to connect drive-away awnings and sun canopies
- Available in 2.6m and 2.8m lengths for SWB and LWB vans
- Made in the UK
- Our rails are packaged in UK made recycled fibre postal tubes that are 100% recyclable
Material: 1.5mm Aluminium
Profile Dimensions: W - 31mm x H - 16mm
Length: SWB - 2.6m or LWB - 2.8m
For more information on how to use Sikaflex 221 please read: Sikaflex Instructions & Guidelines
*Please note: Unfortunately, due to the length of this rail, we cannot deliver outside the UK and there is a surcharge for Offshore Isles, Highlands and Northern Ireland.