The Vango Tolga VW Sport Airbeam Drive-Away Awning in the new VW connection height offers a perfect attachment to VW Transporters. The Tolga uses Vango’s new lighter, durable and waterproof Sentinel Sport fabric which packs down to a very compact pack size for easy storage in a VW Bus – ideal for touring!
Vango's tried and tested AirBeam technology offers simple, fast inflation. The front entrance has a poled eyebrow canopy allowing the door to be kept open during wet weather. For a faster pack-down and to protect the main groundsheet, Vango recommend using a footprint (primary groundsheet) with all their awnings. A double bedroom compartment and carpet are also available as additional extras for this awning.
The SkyTrack II system is perfect for hanging lights and storage pockets. The Tolga comes with SkyLiner curtains as standard which reduce condensation and provide a thermal barrier in cold weather.
The Tolga’s retro looks fit perfectly with classic and modern VW Transporter styling.
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch creating a strong and rigid structure
- Vango Sentinel Sport Fabric - Strong durable and waterproof with ColourLok technology to reduce the effects of UV
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into the awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- Low level vents - Help circulate air within the awning and reduce condensation
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- AirSpeed® Valve - Simple system with easy access positioning to inflate the AirBeams® with even less effort
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement.
- Bracer beams included - Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to enhance stability in high winds
- SkyTrack® System - Attachment system which can be used to attach lighting, tidy cables or even hang additional storage units
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away.
- Covered Entry Porch - Gives a sheltered entrance into the awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Flat Entry Groundsheet - Easily dropped to ground level allowing effortless entering without needing to step over the entrance
- Two Doors in Connection Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of a vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh panel for bug-free ventilation
- Fully taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Skyhooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- Optional bedroom inner - Optional extra available to purchase separately
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- 8m Straps included - Straps can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without awning rails
- Included - double action pump, steel rock pegs and mallet with carry bag
- SkyLiners included - Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach lights
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully wind and rain tested - Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Throw-over Webbing Straps (included) – Simple connection for vans without an awning rail fitted - can be positioned around the front and rear of an elevating roof.
- Velcro Roof Bar Tabs (included) – Simple connection to vans with roof bars or a roof rack fitted - can be used in combination with Throw-over straps.
- 6mm to 6mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) – Secure connection to vans with a C-channel awning rail, Reimo multi-rail or Thule, Dometic wind-out awning fitted.
- 6mm to 4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) - Secure connection to vans with a Fiamma wind-out awning fitted.
- Twin 6mm/4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) – Secure connection directly into a VW California awning rail, C-channel awning rail or any make of wind-out awning
- Pole and Clamp Connection Kit (optional extra) - Secure connection to early vans with a roof gutter.
For more van specific advice on awning connections visit our Awning Connections – FAQ’s page
Connection Height: 180cm to 195cm
Dimensions: 320cm x 320cm
Packsize: 75cm x 35cm x 36cm
Weight without Accessories: 12.15kg
Fabric: Vango Sentinel Sport 105g/m2 Fabric
Frame: Inflatable AirBeams with aluminium porch pole
Colour: Shadow Grey