The Vango Tango 200 Tent is a 2 person side entry tunnel tent which comes with two canopy poles to create a sheltered porch. The inner porch area is large enough to store a couple of pairs of muddy wellies, fire wood etc in the dry, making this lightweight easy pitch tent perfect for festival camping.
The tent can be pitched quickly with the sleeping pod attached so it always stays dry even in wet weather and head height inside enables you to sit up.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams have a water tight seal
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of festival camping
- Bathtub groundsheet – 10cm high waterproof base on the inner tent helps keep the festival mud out
- Lights out inner tent - dark fabric reduces the amount of morning light
- Porch poles create a spacious canopy that provides additional shelter
- Breathable polyester inner - allows condensation to pass through for a comfortable night's sleep
- The front door can be rolled away giving a fully open porch.
- Lantern hanging points - conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets - for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Reflective webbing - picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - meets European EN5912 safety standard
Capacity: 2 Person Tent
Pack Size: 52cm x 18cm Ø
Outer: 70D Protex Polyester 3,000HH Polyester
Inner: Breathable Polyester
Groundsheet: Polyester Waterproof to 10,000mm
Poles: Powerflex fibreglass poles
Pitch Type: All-in-one
Pitching Time: 6min
Colour: Apple Green