The Vango Stryd 26 Litre Daypack in Volt Blue looks cool in an urban environment as well as delivering the best outdoor performance when heading into the unknown. The Stryd has a tear drop shape allows plenty of room for shoulder and arm movement, great daypack for travellers. The AirForce back system, chest strap and sculpted shoulder straps also create a snug fit which remains stable during activity.
Vango have used a 420 denier Cationic Nylon for this pack that is three times stronger than Polyester and creates a stunning two tone effect when sunlight hits the pack.
This backpack blends the best of outdoor performance with urban good looks and is as happy in the hills as it is on the underground.
- AirForce back system - Contoured air channels create a chimney effect that enhances ventilation while active. Channels are covered with highly breathable AirMesh offering a great back system for medium capacity packs
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Sternum strap - Provides a secure fit
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- 420D Cationic Fabric - Lightweight and extremely durable fabric with great appearance
- Organisation pocket - Keep essentials safe and easy to access
- Twin side pockets - Allows quick access to items needed whilst trekking
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Reflective prints increase visibility in poor conditions and at night
Capacity: 26 litres
Dimensions: 53cm x 32cm x 24cm
Back System: Fixed
Colour: Volt Blue