The Vango Spey 200 Tent in Herbal Green is a two-pole tunnel tent with a distinctive Gothic arch design. The 2-person Spey 200 Tent is easy to pitch and the arch creates additional head height.
The Gothic arch design also prevents excessive pole flex and increases stability in adverse weather conditions.
The porch area offers plenty of light and has an easy to clean, roll away groundsheet - ideal for muddy boot storage.
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Porch groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Handled carry bag - Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High Visibility Guylines attached at optimum positions for stability and tension.
- Large Crystal Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
Capacity: 2 Person Tent
Pack Size: 55cm x 17cm Ø
Pitches: Flysheet first or as one
Pitching Time: 10 mins