The Vango Noosa Drive-Away Awning is a forward-facing poled awning with large integrated entrance porch. The Noosa drive away awning uses Vango’s new Sentinel Active lightweight fabric which ensures a compact pack size that is easy to store under a Volkswagen camper van seat.
The main entrance also incorporates a mesh door to help keep insects out whilst allowing fresh air flow into your living area. All windows have toggled privacy curtains.
The Noosa offers great indoor and sheltered outdoor living space for all weathers, combined with the small pack size, this awning’s ideal for a VW road trip!
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates a strong, yet light and reliable structure
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Linked-in Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing an awning, this strong, fully waterproof fabric ensures great performance coupled with compact pack size
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement.
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Flat Entry Groundsheet - Easily dropped to ground level allowing effortless entering without needing to step over the entrance
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- High Level Ventilation - Helps to circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Wide Mouth Bag with Compression Straps - Allows your awning to be packed away and carried to and from the campsite easily
- Throw-over Webbing Straps (included) – Simple connection for vans without an awning rail fitted - can be positioned around the front and rear of an elevating roof.
- Velcro Roof Bar Tabs (included) – Simple connection to vans with roof bars or a roof rack fitted - can be used in combination with Throw-over straps.
- 6mm to 6mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) – Secure connection to vans with a C-channel awning rail, Reimo multi-rail or Thule, Dometic wind-out awning fitted.
- 6mm to 4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) - Secure connection to vans with a Fiamma wind-out awning fitted.
- Twin 6mm/4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) – Secure connection directly into a VW California awning rail, C-channel awning rail or any make of wind-out awning
- Pole and Clamp Connection Kit (optional extra) - Secure connection to early vans with a roof gutter.
For more van specific advice on awning connections visit our Awning Connections – FAQ’s page
Awning Size: Low
Connection Height: 180cm to 210cm
Pack Size: 75cm x 28cm Ø
Kador Length: 260cm
Fabric Weight: 5.7kg
Frame: 3 x fibreglass poles
Pitching Time: 15mins