Vango Latitude Pro 400 4 Season Sleeping Bag
4 season D of E recommended sleeping bag with excellent insulation and heat retaining features and a small pack size.
The Latitude Pro 400 sleeping bag from Vango has the highest spec from the Latitude range with a -30 degrees extreme level performance at an affordable price. When compressed, this 4 season bag packs down to a compact 29cm x 24cm Ø and with a weight of just over 2kg, the Latitude Pro 400 is a great choice for DofE Expeditions, adventure travel and all year backpacking.
The Thermal Embrace System on the Latitude Pro 400 allows the sleeping bag to hug your body and maximize insulation while the aluminised reflective lining also pulls heat back to the user making the Latitude Pro so comfortable - you won't ever want to get out!
- 50D 300T Diamond Ripstop Polyester shell for water resistance and durability.
- New polyester lining fabric which is breathable and soft, ensuring warmth and maximum comfort
- Trilaterial construction containing independent floating layer of insulation which is not compressed by stitching, reducing cold spots and increasing the core temperature
- Thermal Embrace System makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body, reducing cold spots while retaining freedom of movement
- Aluminimised “thermal reverb” layer to reflect heat back and increase warmth
- Adjustable shoulder baffle to prevent heat escaping around the hood.
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure
- Full length, 2 way, auto-lock zip with zip guard to seal warmth and prevent snagging.
- Insulated zip baffle to retain heat and reduce cold spots.
- Internal pocket for mobile phone etc
- 4-strap compression stuff-sack
- Ergonomically designed Arrow Foot for comfortable feet positioning.
- D of E recommended kit
Performance: 4 Season
Pack size: 29cm x 24cm Ø
Max User Height: 190cm
Ext Chest Width: 80cm
Zip Side: Left
Suggested Usage Max: 25°
Suggested Usage Min: -11°
Int Length: 205cm
Int Chest Width: 78cm
Int Foot Width: 48cm
Please note: Vango sleeping bag temperature ratings are independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2002