The Vango AirBeam Kela V Drive-Away Awning is by far the market leading awning in the UK and the Low connection height is ideal for VW camper vans. The 2021 Kela 5 awning features Vango’s Sentinal Pro fabric, SkyLight window and SkyTrack hanging system for lights, storage organisers and ceiling curtain.
This fifth generation Kela AirBeam awning uses Vango’s tried and tested AirBeam technology combined with their patented ‘Tension Band System’ offer the most stable awnings on the market, especially in windy conditions.
- Vango Sentinal Pro Double Ripstop 6000HH Fabric - expertly designed to maximise strength and durability
- Vango’s patented Tension Band System (TBS®II) ensures stability in strong winds
- Factory Taped Seams – ensure a water tight seal
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Vango AirZone – high-level and low-level ventilation panels create a comfortable air flow
- Vango AirSpeed® valve system 30% more efficient to inflate AirBeams with even less effort
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximise light and offer great visibility
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - simple and quick to use for varying levels of opening
- Cable Entry and Tidies - to run cable to the lantern point and other electrical items.
- King Pole Doors - include eyelets to allow sun porch set-up (King Poles are an add-on)
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach lanterns
- Adjustable pegging points
- Bracing beam just Velcros in between main AirBeams to create a strong rigid structure
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Optional inner tent available as extra
- Reflective orange guylines with guyline tidies - woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - provides a bug and draught free environment
- External Storm Skirt - provides all round protection
- Webbing Storm Straps - offer secure guying at the front and rear of the tent
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or the new SkyLiner ceiling curtain
- Skylight Window - the window runs along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
All awnings in the AirAway range includes steel rock pegs, double action pump, a pack of 10 Skyhooks and an Easypack carry bag.
- Throw-over Webbing Straps (included) – Simple connection for vans without an awning rail fitted - can be positioned around the front and rear of an elevating roof.
- Velcro Roof Bar Tabs (included) – Simple connection to vans with roof bars or a roof rack fitted - can be used in combination with Throw-over straps.
- 6mm to 6mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) – Secure connection to vans with a C-channel awning rail, Reimo multi-rail or Thule, Dometic wind-out awning fitted.
- 6mm to 4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) - Secure connection to vans with a Fiamma wind-out awning fitted.
- Twin 6mm/4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) – Secure connection directly into a VW California awning rail, C-channel awning rail or any make of wind-out awning
- Pole and Clamp Connection Kit (optional extra) - Secure connection to early vans with a roof gutter.
For more van specific advice on awning connections visit our Awning Connections – FAQ’s page
Awning Size: Low
Roof Rail Connection Height: 180cm to 210cm
Kador Length: 248cm
Pack size: 78cm x 32cm x 34cm
Weight (without accessories): 12.7kg
Frame Type: AirBeam Inflatable Tubes
Flysheet: Protex 420 Double Ripstop 6,000mm HH
Groundsheet: 300 Denier Polyester
Pitching time: 8mins
Colour: Cloud Grey/Black
Please note: The King Porch Poles shown in image five are sold separately to the Awning.
We'll beat any price on Vango AirBeam drive-away awnings - email email@example.com