The Vango AirBeam Galli III AIR TC Drive-Away Awning Low has been updated from the 2020 Rhone Awning and uses Vango's Sentinel Signature technical polycotton (TC) fabric. The TC model mirrors the dimensions and features of the bestselling Galli III AIR Awning but uses the breathable polycotton fabric which helps to regulate temperature it warm and cooler climates.
Ideal for touring in the UK or in warmer climates abroad this awning can accommodate up to two double inner bedrooms and has a fully sewn-in groundsheet provides a bug and draught free environment. The side connection tunnel allows the awning to sit alongside and face out the same way as the front of your Bus (for left-hand sliding doors). This high-quality awning
With pre-shaped SuperBeams™ and Vango's TBS®II Tension Band System the Galli III AIR TC is one of the most sturdy and durable awnings on the market maximising space and versatility.
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, Vango are the leaders in pole free pitching and allow your awning to pitch within a matter of minutes.
- Sentinel Signature Fabric - high-quality fabric combining the leading properties of both cotton and polyester to create a rich polycotton fabric which is breathable and easy to maintain.
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- AirSpeed® Valve System - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds.
- Line-Lok guyline runners - lock securely and are simple to release
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Reflective Webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Diamond Pro Windows - 67% thicker than our Diamond Clear windows, they provide additional insulation and clearer views
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Ventilation System - Vents to increase air flow and significantly reduce condensation
- Cable Entry Point - Neatly feed electrical cables into your awning allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- SkyTrack II® flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or the new SkyLiner ceiling curtain
- Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your Awning and comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain.
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
All awnings in the AirAway range includes steel rock pegs, double action pump, a pack of 10 Skyhooks and an Easypack carry bag.
- Throw-over Webbing Straps (included) – Simple connection for vans without an awning rail fitted - can be positioned around the front and rear of an elevating roof.
- Velcro Roof Bar Tabs (included) – Simple connection to vans with roof bars or a roof rack fitted - can be used in combination with Throw-over straps.
- 6mm to 6mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) – Secure connection to vans with a C-channel awning rail, Reimo multi-rail or Thule, Dometic wind-out awning fitted.
- 6mm to 4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) - Secure connection to vans with a Fiamma wind-out awning fitted.
- Twin 6mm/4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) – Secure connection directly into a VW California awning rail, C-channel awning rail or any make of wind-out awning
- Pole and Clamp Connection Kit (optional extra) - Secure connection to early vans with a roof gutter.
For more van specific advice on awning connections visit our Awning Connections – FAQ’s page
Awning Size: Low
Roof Rail Height: 180cm to 210cm
Pack Size: 78cm x 45cm x 49cm
Total Weight: 35.6kg
Weight (without accessories): 30.1kg
Frame Type: AirBeam Inflatable Tubes
Flysheet: Sentinel Signature Polycotton Fabric
Groundsheet: Fully sewn-in
Pitching Time: 15mins
This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service.