Vango Faros III AIR LOW Drive-Away Awning
✔ Vango's smallest AirBeam Awning
✔ Updated for 2024 with 150D fabric
✔ 2 x AirBeam frame with bracer pole
The Vango Faros III AIR Low Drive-Away Awning is the latest edition of the bestselling Faros campervan awning range with an upgraded 150D Fabric that maintains its lightweight pack size with added durability.
The Faros AIR is the most compact awning in the Vango AirBeam Drive-Away range and can be pitched in minutes to extend the living area and storage space from your campervan. The main frame has two AirBeams which easily inflate using the included manual pump with an additonal fibreglass poled bracer to help improve tension.
The awning has a sewn-in groundsheet with fold flat entry points at the front and side doors to improve accessibility and avoid tripping. Doors in the front and rear of the tunnel allow you to get in and out the vehicle without having to go through the main awning living area.
An integrated mesh panel in the side door as well as zipped mesh panels under the diamond clear side window help to increase the ventilation in the awning during warmer weather. The main front door includes a mesh panel, window with curtains or can be extended out into a sun canopy using a pair of king poles (sold separately).
- 150D Fabric is lightweight, durable and waterproof with an HH rating of 4,000MM. Benefits from ColourLok™ Eco technology to aid colour retention.
- Sewn-in groundsheet with fold down flat entry at the front and side doors for easy accessibility.
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure using market leading technology for pitching in a matter of minutes with supplied manual pump.
- TBS®II Tension Band System to ensure awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds.
- Diamond Clear Windows help maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment.
- Toggled Privacy Curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use.
- King Pole Door allows the main door to be used as a sun canopy with king poles (sold separately) through the door eyelets.
- Two Doors in Tunnel for convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle.
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel for quick and easy drive-away experience.
- Tunnel Adjustment Straps help to collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle.
- Lantern Hanging Points conveniently positioned to attach any lights with ease.
- Clear Visibility Guylines with bright colours to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds.
- Mesh Front Door to provide bug-free ventilation.
- Ventilation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the awning to reduce condensation.
- Bracer Pole included that secures in between main poles to enhance stability.
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested to the European standard EN5912.
Experience AirBeam Awnings includes steel pegs, manual AirBeam pump and an oversized carry bag.
Vehicle Connection Height: LOW - 180cm to 210cm
Kador Connection Length: 260cm
Pack size: 75cm x 35cm x 35cm
Frame: 2 x AirBeams, 1 x Poled Bracer
Fabric: Sentinel Active 150D 4,000mm HH
Groundsheet: Sewn-In (Fold Flat Entry)
Drive-Away Connection Options
✔ Over Vehicle Straps / Velcro Roof Bar Tabs
Included as standard in with the awning. Over vehicle straps clip onto the awning tunnel and go over the top of the vehicle pegging down on the other side - compatible with Pop Top Roofs. If you have roof bars fitted you can use the pre-attached roof bar tabs for added support along the tunnel.
+ Universal Twin 6mm to 6/4mm Drive-Away Kit (Optional Addition)
Connect to C-Channel Rails, Multi Rails, California Rails and into all sizes of Windout Awnings including Fiamma, VW, Thule & Dometic.
+ Pole and Clamp Connection Kit (Optional Addition)
Connect to classic VW Splitty's, Bay's & Brazilians, Mazda Bongo's or other vehicles with a roof gutter.