Vango Faros II LOW Drive-Away Awning
✔ Bestselling awning for campervans
✔ Compact pack size for easy storage
✔ 2 x PowerFlex® Fibreglass Pole Frame
The Vango Faros II LOW Drive-Away Awning is our bestselling campervan awning - pitching in minutes, with a compact pack size ideal for storing in a VW Transporter or similar sized campervans.
The Faros II Awning offers an extended living and storage space from your camper, with multiple connection options depending on your van fittings (see connection options tab) that allow you to drive-away and leave your kit safely whilst marking your pitch.
Two PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles make the main structure for this awning with an internal bracer pole included for added tension and support. The lightweight Sentinel Active Fabric allows for a compact pack size whilst maintaining a 3,000mm HH rating and UPF30+ protection.
The main entrance door has large windows with toggled curtains for wet weather or a secondary mesh door for warmer weather. To create a light and open awning the main door can be rolled away completely or extended into a sun porch using a set of King Poles (sold separately).
Both the main and side door have a flat entry design, which allows the groundsheet lip to be folded flat if you are in and out or folded up and toggled to the base of the door when not in use.
Whilst the Faros is not designed to fit a clip in bedroom compartment it can accommodate a free-standing bedroom (sold separately).
- Sewn-in groundsheet with fold down flat entry at the the front and side doors to prevent tripping
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, Vango are the leaders in pole free pitching and allow your awning to pitch within a matter of minutes allowing you more time to enjoy your holiday.
- Sentinel Active Fabric - strong, whilst being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with a compact pack size.
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds.
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds.
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment.
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use.
- King Pole Door - Door can be used as a canopy by adding additional king poles through the door eyelets, providing shelter from sun or rain
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle.
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel.
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation.
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away.
- Bracer Pole included - Secured in between main poles to enhance stability
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam® Awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag.
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm Kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp.
Experience AirBeam Awnings includes steel pegs, a double action pump and an oversized carry bag.
Vehicle Connection Height: LOW - 180cm to 210cm
Kador Connection Length: 260cm
Pack size: 75cm x 26cm Ø
Frame: 2 x Pre-Angled Fibreglass Poles, 1 x Poled Bracer Beam
Fabric: Sentinel Active 3,000mm HH
Fabric Weight: 4.8kg
Groundsheet: Sewn-in (Fold Flat Entry Points)
Drive-Away Connection Options
✔ Over Vehicle Straps / Velcro Roof Bar Tabs
Included as standard in with the awning. Over vehicle straps clip onto the awning tunnel and go over the top of the vehicle pegging down on the other side - compatible with Pop Top Roofs. If you have roof bars fitted you can use the pre-attached roof bar tabs for added support along the tunnel.
+ Universal Twin 6mm to 6/4mm Drive-Away Kit (Optional Addition)
Connect to C-Channel Rails, Multi Rails, California Rails and into all sizes of Windout Awnings including Fiamma, VW, Thule & Dometic.
+ Pole and Clamp Connection Kit (Optional Addition)
Connect to classic VW Splitty's, Bay's & Brazilians, Mazda Bongo's or other vehicles with a roof gutter.