The Vango Evolve SuperWarm Sleeping Bag is from Vango’s new Earth Collection and is made from 100% recycled single use plastics with a 100% recycled Polair snug lining, EcoStem fabric and filling. This fabric used for this environmentally friendly sleeping bag is resilient yet soft to the touch to provide a comfortable night’s sleep.
This 3 Season single envelope style bag has an integrated head rest and two-way zip that can be opened from top to bottom for additional ventilation.
The square design of the Evolve allows for greater movement and has wave stitching to ensure that insulation remains evenly distributed across the bag.
- 100% recycled filing from single use plastics.
- Integrated Head Rest provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Square shape provides greater freedom of movement when sleeping
- Two-way zip can be unzipped from top or bottom to increase ventilation.
- 100% recycled Polair® Snug Lining creates a super soft and cosy polyester (190T brushed)
- 100% recycled filling
- Stuffsack with Drawcord
- Double Layer Construction - Two layers of fill for greater warmth
- Wave Stitching - Ensure even distribution of the insulation across your body
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Independently tested temperature ratings
Rating: 3 Season/8 Tog
Fill: 100% recycled polyester fill
Pack Size: 41cm x ø23cm
Internal Width: 73cm
Internal Length: 198cm
Ext Chest Width: 75cm
Max User Height: 190cm
Zip Side: Left
Colour: Moroccan Blue
Limit Temp: 2°
Extreme Temp: -12°
Suggested Usage Min: 7°
Suggested Usage Max: 20°