The Vango E-Pinnacle 40 Litre Electric Cool Box is a portable camping fridge with a telescopic handle and sturdy wheels that can be powered either from 230V mains or by a 12V in-car socket. This thermoelectric coolbox is a cost-effective option for VW vans without built-in fridges. Plug the portable cooler into the mains at home and load it up ready for the journey, plug it into your vans 12V supply and/or 230V hook-up when you reach the campsite.
This coolbox is able to cool up to 16°C below the ambient temperature, ensuring that food, beers and Prosecco are kept cool even on a warm day. The cooler takes 2 hours to reach maximum temperature so to get a head start, just plug it in the mains at home before departing.
- Cable Compartment - Built-in cable compartment
- Built-in Thermostatic Valve - Self-regulating valve to control the temperature
- Swing-up soft grip handle
- Certified by CE/ROHS/LFGB/E-MARK
- CFC Free - Free of chemicals harmful to ozone layer
- Polyurethane Foam Insulation - High-quality foam insulation maintains cool temperatures.
- Reliable Thermoelectic Refrigeration - Keeps supplies up to 16°C below ambient temperature
- 230V AC/12V DC Power
- Includes a UK plug and car adapter
- Carry Handle - Allows you to easily carry to and from the campsite
- 30 Litre Capacity - Holds up to 60 300ml cans
- Telescopic Handle and Built in Wheels - For easier transportation
- 2 x Removable Dividers - Help to keep food and drinks separate and organised
Dimensions: L – 58.5cm x H – 48.5cm x W – 44.5cm
Connection: 12V vehicle power socket, 240V 3-pin mains socket
Colour: Deep Grey