The Vango Contour 60+10 Rucksack is a durable bag designed for an optimum fit, comfort and is ideal for backpackers and travellers as well as appearing on the D of E recommended kit list. The Contour rucksack also offers a range of technical features such as the Quick Adjust (QA) carry system, sturdy Excel ® 600 denier Polyester fabric and a shaped ergonomic hip belt meaning it is well suited to take you through whatever conditions you may face.
The 60+10 model has the QA carry system which allows the user to customise the back length making it perfect for multiple users. This well designed bag is hydration compatible and has a detachable rain cover to ensure your kit stays dry.
With an updated shape for a more streamlined for a sleek clean cut look the Contour is a durable and versatile rucksack and being a Vango product you know it has to be good quality.
- A sturdy Excel ® 600 denier Polyester
- Excel® 1680 denier Polyester- PU texturised Polyester
- Contoured adjustable harness
- Top lid access with twin buckle closure
- Zippered base compartment
- Shaped ergonomic hip belt
- AirMesh on body contact points
- Expandable side zip pockets and top lid pocket
- Large expandable front stash pocket
- Detachable rain cover with Vango reflective print
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Hydration compatible
- Ice axe/walking pole attachment point
- Dual side compression straps
- Reflective piping aid visibility in poor weather or at night
- Extendable gaiter under lid
- Dura flex Stealth buckles renowned for strength and tough performance
Capacity: 60+10 Litres
Dimensions: 24cm x 80cm x 27cm
Total Weight: 2.3kg
Back Length: Regular