The Vango Beta 450XL is a versatile 4 person tunnel tent with a double entrance and the largest porch area in any tent of this size. The Beta 450XL has ample living/chilling space if the weather turns, as well as plenty of room for muddy boots and other essential festival kit.
This 4 berth tent also incorporates Vango's patented Tension Band System (TBSII) which gives their tunnel tents unrivalled stability without relying on dozens of guylines and less guylines = less tripping over!
The Beta 450XL offers easy pitching and a relatively lightweight compact pack size with the oversized fast back carry bag or it can easily be split between 3 or 4 people to carry. With its easy all in one pitching design this is an ideal festival tent for those looking for some extra space and luxury.
- All in one or flysheet first pitching
- TBS®II - Tension Band System
- Protex 3,000HH polyester embossed 70D flysheet
- Polyethylene 10,000HH groundsheets
- 10cm bathtub style groundsheet on inner tent
- Linked in porch groundsheet
- Multiple flysheet doors with part mesh inner door
- Breathable 'lights out' polyester inner tent
- High visibility guylines and refelctive webbing
- Colour coded PowerFlex fibreglass poles
- Inner tent pockets
- Linked in Groundsheet
- Large 'Diamond Clear' windows
- Lantern hanging points
- Vango AirZone ventilation
- Fast Pack oversized carry bag
Capacity: 4 people
Pack Size: 64cm x 24cm Ø
Pitching time: 15 mins
Colour: River Blue
All Vango tents meet European EN5912 Safety Standards for fire retardant fabrics and weather testing for optimal performance and safety.