The Vango Airbeam AirHub HexAway II Drive-Away Awning can be inflated from a single inflation point to create an instant hexagonal gazebo type shelter on the side of your VW van. The AirHub HexAway Low features high quality double Rip-stop Sentinel Pro fabric, SkyLight windows and SkyTrack hanging system for lights and storage organisers.
Although the HexAway doesn’t have an optional bedroom it does create a very cool living space with two wide external doors along with two connection tunnel doors - ideal for a communal chillaxing space. The linked-in groundsheet can also be removed if you want to feel the grass between your toes.
- SkyTrack II® - a flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners
- Orange reflective guylines with tidies - high visibility lower half to prevent hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Skylight Windows - 3 x windows run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- AirSpeed® valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort
- Line-Lok guyline runners - lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- 2 x doors in connecting tunnel to allow convenient access straight into your Bus
- Flat entry thresholds create easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Vango AirZone - ventilation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the awning which significantly reduces condensation
- Fully taped seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Cable entry point with tidies - zipped entry point for power cable, with Velcro fastener tidies up to hanging loop
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - The 420 denier double rip-stop threads we weave into Sentinel Pro provides an incredibly strong fabric that will withstand a great deal of punishment from the sun, wind and rain. The high-density base fabric, combined with PU technical coatings make Sentinel Pro a market leader in terms of waterproofness and longevity
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Alternating Diamond Clear and mesh windows - not only maximises light, but also allows air to circulate within the awning to increase ventilation
All awnings in the AirAway range includes steel rock pegs, double action pump, a pack of 10 Skyhooks and an Easypack carry bag.
- Throw-over Webbing Straps (included) – Simple connection for vans without an awning rail fitted - can be positioned around the front and rear of an elevating roof.
- Velcro Roof Bar Tabs (included) – Simple connection to vans with roof bars or a roof rack fitted - can be used in combination with Throw-over straps.
- 6mm to 6mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) – Secure connection to vans with a C-channel awning rail, Reimo multi-rail or Thule, Dometic wind-out awning fitted.
- 6mm to 4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) - Secure connection to vans with a Fiamma wind-out awning fitted.
- Twin 6mm/4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) – Secure connection directly into a VW California awning rail, C-channel awning rail or any make of wind-out awning
- Pole and Clamp Connection Kit (optional extra) - Secure connection to early vans with a roof gutter.
For more van specific advice on awning connections visit our Awning Connections – FAQ’s page
Awning Size: Low
Roof Rail Connection Height: 180cm to 210cm
Kador Length: 248cm
Pack size: 70cm x 40cm x 42cm
Weight (without accessories): 16kg
Frame Type: AirBeam Inflatable Tubes
Flysheet: Sentinel Pro 6,000mm HH Double Ripstop
Groundsheet: 300 Denier Polyester
Pitching time: 10mins
Colour: Cloud Grey/Black
We'll beat any price on Vango AirBeam drive-away awnings - email email@example.com