The Vango AirBeam Cruz III Drive-Away Awning Low features Vango’s market leading Sentinel Pro fabric with pre-angled SuperBeams to provide extra stability, excellent headroom and increased interior space. The Cruz has an integrated front porch which offers sheltered seating space and allows the main entrance door to be left open during a rain shower.
The deep connection tunnel can be used as a utility room or for storage and has an entrance door both sides to allow quick access into your van without having to walk through the awning living space.
The Cruz has as extra wide span between the main AirBeams creates a bright and roomy luxury living space. If you plan to use the optional Bedroom with the Cruz it does take up most of the living space when fitted so we only recommend occasional use or maybe, consider the Galli Compact as alternative.
- Inflatable Vango AirBeams allows for pole free pitching
- Sentinel Pro Fabric is high quality 420D double rip-stop polyester fabric which is the market leader for superior strength and long lasting durability against the sun, wind and rain
- Oxford polyester groundsheet – creates a good balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds comfort to the awning and provides a bug and draught free environment
- Vango AirSpeed Valve System with easy access positioning is designed to inflate the AirBeams with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams – create a greater internal space than with a standard curve and provide better bracing against winds
- Larger diameter SuperBeams™ - Provide additional structure and stability
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System ensures awning performs well in strong, changeable winds
- Webbing Storm Straps - provide secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners - lock securely and are simple to release
- High Visibility Guylines - attached at optimum positions for stability and tension.
- Velcro Guyline Holders - for easy packing and re-pitching
- Reflective Webbing - picks up torchlight in low light conditions
- Large Windows - provide bright and airy environment
- Diamond Clear windows - maximise light and visibility
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - simple and quick to use
- Doors in Connection Tunnel for convenience
- Vango AirZone - high and low level ventilation create a comfortable flow of air through the awning, essential for reducing condensation
- Factory Taped Seams – provide a watertight seal
- Wide mouthed bag for easy packing
- Optional Bedroom Inner Tent available to purchase separately
- Rock pegs included – strong and durable for hard ground
- AirBeam Pump Included - double action pump with pressure gauge for rapid inflation
- Cable Entry Point - Zipped entry point for power cable with velcro tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach lights
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Flat entry door thresholds offer easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or the new SkyLiner ceiling curtain
- Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Supplied with oversize storage bag, double action pump, rock pegs and even a rubber mallet
- Throw-over Webbing Straps (included) – Simple connection for vans without a roof gutter rail or an awning rail and can be positioned around the front and rear of an elevating roof.
- Velcro Roof Bar Tabs (included) – 3 x Velcro tabs connect directly to vans with roof bars or roof racks fitted. Can be used in combination with Throw-over straps.
- 6mm to 6mm Drive-Away Kit (optional) – Secure connection to vans fitted with a C-channel awning rail or Reimo multi-rail.
- 6mm to 4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional) - Secure connection to vans with a Fiamma or Thule wind-out awning fitted.
- Pole and Clamp Connection Kit (optional) - Secure connection to vans with a roof gutter or VW California awning rail with slide-in rubber insert.
- 6mm to 7mm Drive-Away Kit (optional) – Secure connection to vans with VW California awning rail without slide-in rubber insert.
Awning Size: Low
Roof Rail Height: 180cm to 210cm
Kador Length: 248
Pack size: 78cm x 37cm x 38cm
Weight (without accessories): 17.6kg
Frame Type: AirBeam Inflatable Tubes
Fabric: Sentinal Pro Double Ripstop 6,000mm HH
Groundsheet: 300 Denier Polyester
Pitching time: 10mins
Colour: Cloud Grey
We'll beat any price on Vango AirBeam drive-away awnings - email firstname.lastname@example.org