The Vango Airbeam AirHub HexAway II Drive-Away Awning can be inflated from a single inflation point to create an instant hexagonal gazebo type shelter on the side of your VW van. The Tall connection tunnel height is ideal for VW Crafter, VW Grand California, Mercedes Sprinter, Fiat Ducato size vans and larger motorhomes.
The AirHub HexAway Low features high quality double Rip-stop Sentinel Pro fabric, SkyLight windows and SkyTrack hanging system for lights and storage organisers.
Although the HexAway doesn’t have an optional bedroom it does create a very cool living space with two wide external doors along with two connection tunnel doors - ideal for a communal chillaxing space. The linked-in groundsheet can also be removed if you want to feel the grass between your toes.
- SkyTrack II® - a flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners
- Orange reflective guylines with tidies - high visibility lower half to prevent hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Skylight Windows - 3 x windows run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- AirSpeed® valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort
- Line-Lok guyline runners - lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- 2 x doors in connecting tunnel to allow convenient access straight into your Bus
- Flat entry thresholds create easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Vango AirZone - ventilation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the awning which significantly reduces condensation
- Fully taped seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Cable entry point with tidies - zipped entry point for power cable, with Velcro fastener tidies up to hanging loop
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - The 420 denier double rip-stop threads we weave into Sentinel Pro provides an incredibly strong fabric that will withstand a great deal of punishment from the sun, wind and rain. The high-density base fabric, combined with PU technical coatings make Sentinel Pro a market leader in terms of waterproofness and longevity
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Alternating Diamond Clear and mesh windows - not only maximises light, but also allows air to circulate within the awning to increase ventilation
- Supplied in oversize storage bag, double action pump & rock pegs
- Throw-over Webbing Straps (included) – Simple connection for vans without an awning rail.
- Velcro Roof Bar Tabs (included) – 3 x Velcro tabs connect directly to vans with roof bars or roof racks fitted. Can be used in combination with Throw-over straps.
- 6mm to 6mm Drive-Away Kit (optional) – Secure connection to vans fitted with a C-channel awning rail.
- Twin 6mm/4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional) - Secure connection to vans with a Fiamma, Thule or Dometic wind-out awning fitted.
Awning Size: Tall
Roof Rail Connection Height: 245cm to 295cm
Kador Length: 248cm
Pack size: 70cm x 41cm x 42cm
Weight (without accessories): 16.2kg
Frame Type: AirBeam Inflatable Tubes
Flysheet: Sentinel Pro 6,000mm HH
Groundsheet: 300 Denier Polyester
Pitching time: 10mins
Colour: Cloud Grey/Black
We'll beat any price on Vango AirBeam drive-away awnings - email firstname.lastname@example.org