This Undrilled C-Channel Awning Rail for Roof Bars is a C-profile rail design that can be drilled and used on the right-hand side of a VW T5/T6.
To Fit: Remove the right-hand roof bar and roof blanking bolts. Place masking tape next to the fixing positions in the roof gully and mark the centres on the masking tape. Lay the C-channel rail in position in the roof gully and mark the hole centres on the rail. Drill the rail and refix the roof bar with the rail sandwiched under the roof bar fixing brackets and blanking bolts.
*Please note: The 2.6m length with must be cut down to 2.4m to fit a SWB VW T5/T6. This rail is not suitable for a VWT4 as the weld on the outer edge of the roof gully obstructs the rail.
A sun canopy type awning will just slide directly into the C profile. Use a 6mm to 6mm Drive-Away Kit with a drive-away awning to make it easier to detach and reconnect if you drive out for the day
- 100% secure awning attachment
- Can be used to connect a sun canopy or a drive-away awning
- Available in 2.6m and 2.8m lengths for SWB and LWB vans
- For use with a standard 6mm core (7mm) Kador strip connection
- Made in the UK
- Our rails are packaged in UK made recycled fibre postal tubes that are 100% recyclable
Material: 1.5mm Aluminium
Length: 2.6m or LWB 2.8m
*Please note: Unfortunately, due to the length of this rail, we cannot deliver outside the UK and there is a surcharge for Offshore Isles, Highlands and Northern Ireland.