Trangia 25-7 UL/HA hard anodised stove and cook set is a tough compact windproof stove and pan system designed for 3 to 4 people. This spirit burning stove is perfect for wild camping or a festival fry-up as this compact stove and cook set is reliable, safe and takes up minimal space in a rucksack.
Trangia principle is simple but incredibly effective, the pan is held at the optimum distance over the spirit burner (which uses methylated spirits as fuel) inside the windshield. The windshield protects the spirit burner from the wind but also ensures it is well ventilated which means all of the heat is directed upwards to the pan so little energy is wasted.
A Trangia windproof spirit stove also has an ecological advantage over gas stoves and multi-fuel pressure burners as its very efficient, there are no canisters to dispose of and no oily slime to clean away after use.
- Hard-anodized – easy clean
- Works very well at any temperature and in windy conditions - in fact you can turn the windshield into the wind to increase the heat output of the burner
- Compact – all Trangia stoves and their pans pack neatly into one compact unit
- Easy to maintain - no moving parts to break, no jets to clean and you don’t need to pump it up to pressurise it
- Safe – spirit burners are less prone to flares than pressure stoves and gas stoves, also the lower windshield makes a very stable base
- Clean burn - fuel vaporises quickly without leaving a dirty residue, methylated spirit is actually a cleaning fluid
Trangia 25-7 UL/HA Contents
Trangia spirit burner stove with upper and lower windshields
1 x 1.5 litre hard-anodized aluminium saucepan
1 x 1.75 litre hard-anodized aluminium saucepan
1 x 22cm Ø hard-anodized aluminium frying pan
1 x pan grip and a strap
Pack size 10.5cm x 22cm Ø
Besides making Trangia windproof stove systems even more resistant to scratching and wear, hard-anodizing is a surface treatment that also improves corrosion resistance. Furthermore, the hard-anodized treatment makes the Trangia stove system easier to clean than untreated stove systems