New for 2019, the Thule Omnistor 4900 Wind Out Awning is designed to clip onto VW T5 and T6 vans fitted with a Reimo Multi-Rail. The Omnistor 4900 awning is a new design from Thule with a smaller roller tube that enables a huge weight reduction while increasing stability and optimizing fabric tension.
This lightweight cassette type wind-out awning is supplied with adaptors that allow it to be quickly and easily attached or detached from a Reimo Multi-Rail in just a few minutes.
- Can be Quickly and Easily Attached and Removed
- Small roller tube design enables a huge weight reduction, while increasing stability and optimizing fabric tension
- New oval support legs designed to drop vertically reducing the risk of damage
- Fabric is composed of one single sheet with welded joints offering a perfectly waterproof and long-lasting awning
- The unique Thule cassette adjustment system means perfect closing of the awning even after years of usage
- Available in SWB and LWB lengths
Cassette Colour: Anthracite
Canopy Fabric Colour: Grey
Contents: Thule Awning 4900, mounting adaptors, hand crank, rubber seal and fixing brackets
*Please note: The fixing brackets and mounting adaptors are the UK version for attaching to the left-hand side of a van. The lower part of the fixing brackets need to be screwed into the van roof and remain on the vehicle when the awning is detached.