Snugpak Softie 6 Twilight Sleeping Bag with Free Snuggy Pillow
Lightweight & compact sleeping bag with Softie filling, SnugFit hood & a FREE pillow for a limited period
The Snugpak Softie 6 Twilight Sleeping Bag covers temperatures down to -5°c and can be easily increased an extra season bag by adding a Snugpak liner. The Twilight (Kestrel) is one of Snugpaks lightweight micro size packs at just 18cm x 19cm when fully compressed, making it the ultimate easy carrier.
The Softie 6 Twilight enjoys all the benefits of the Softie range, including the Softie filling and lining giving great insulation and comfort, reflecting and trapping heat. The mummy-style shape is designed for warmth and comfort and the Snug-fit hood has an adjustable cord to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops.
As an introductory offer, the Softie 6 Twilight is currently supplied with a FREE Snugpak Snuggy micro pillow.
- Made in the UK - support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality
- Lightweight and compact pack size
- Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying
- Full length two-way, anti-snag zip
- Snugfit Hood - quilted top of the bag is tailored/pleated with a draw-cord to pull into shape like a jacket hood
- Full length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area
- Liner Fastening - the Softie insulation stays in place ensuring maximum comfort
- Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying
Performance: 2 Seasons
Comfort Temperature: -0°c
Extreme Temperature: -5°c
Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate
Inner Fabric: Paratex Light
Filling: Softie Premier
Width: chest 75cm/knee 60cm/foot 40cm
Pack Size: 18cm x 19cm Ø