The Rumpl Sherpa Puffy Blanket has an ultra cosy high pile fleece fabric inner lining with a water resistant outer shell and hollow fibre insulation. This eco-friendly blanket uses 100% recycled materials for both the outer fabric and insulation, typically 100 plastic bottles on the 2 person Puffy, making it ideal for keeping warm on cold evenings outside and the addition of corner loops allow the blanket to be pegged to the ground. The Original Puffy also makes a super cosy additional layer in the campervan or drive-away awning or use in place of a duvet when touring in warmer conditions.
The Rumpl original has a durable and water-resistant, 100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester outer layer which is also stain resistant and can be machine washed. Packing down into its own compact, water resistant stuff sack the Rumpl is ideal for saving space in the camper without compromising on comfort.
- Cosy High-pile sherpa fleece with anti-static treatment
- Ultra-warm synthetic construction as found in many high-performance sleeping bags and jackets
- 100% recycled polyester shell and insulation
- 2 person sized blanket
- DWR outer shell finish for stain and water resistance
- Lightweight design with compact pack size
- Corner loops for pegging into the ground
- Machine washable
- Stuff sack included
Dimensions: 203cm x 213cm
Pack Size: 22cm x 56cm
Fabric: Sherpa Fleece Bottom / 30D recycled ripstop polyester fabric with DWR shield
Insulation: 100% recycled 3D Hollow Fibre synthetic insulation