The Reimo Multi-Rail Awning Rail is the best multi rail type awning rail on the market for VW T4 T5 T6 Transporter vans. The Reimo Multi-Rail Awning Rail fits just above the top of the door line at the edge of the roof of a VW T4, T5 or T6.
This multi-rail has two connection options for drive-away awnings and sun canopies, a C-profile channel for 6mm Kador and a gutter for pole and clamp kits. The gutter of the mult-rail also deflects any rainwater run-off away from the side of a van.
This Reimo Multi-Rail is for the left-hand side of short wheel-base vans and is supplied with both Reimo end profile spoilers.
The main anodised aluminium part of the rail is fitted using the supplied self-tapping screws combined with an automotive adhesive like Sikaflex 221 (not supplied), can be added from the drop-down menu. The end profile spoilers slot into place and have self-adhesive backing.
- High-quality anodised aluminium awning rail finished in black
- Awnings can be connected via kador beading or pole and clamp kit
- Gutter disperses rainwater away from the side of the van
- Supplied with front and rear end profile spoilers
- Pre-curved and pre-drilled
- Supplied with self-tapping screws
- Designed to fit the left-hand side of SWB VW T4, T5 and T6 vans
- German design
Fitting Type: Left-hand side
Vehicle Type: SWB VW T4, T5 and T6
Colour: BlackIncludes: Aluminium multi-rail, self-tapping screws, 2 x end profile spoilers, surface cleaner sachet, instructions with photos in German and translated instructions in English
Optional: Black Sikaflex 221 – select from the drop-down menu
Video quick guide to fitting a Reimo Multi-Rail: