The Primus Kuchoma Grill is a portable and functional camping grill which is powered using lightweight backpacking gas canisters. This removable grill grate has a non-stick surface and provides uniform heat distribution for both direct and non-direct cooking with the fold down lid to help cook your food to perfection when camping.
Updated for 2021 the Kuchoma now has a front locking catch, locking mechanism for the regulator and a secured grill to make this grill sturdier both in use and in transit.
The tube burner runs the length of the grill helps to maximise heat distribution with adjustable control and piezo ignition for ease of use. For easy cleaning when your done cooking the stainless steel drip tray and non-stick grill grate can both be removed and for easy transport and storage the grill locks shut and has a carry handle.
- Compact and functional camping grill
- Runs on lightweight backpacking gas canisters
- Non-stick grill grate with heat distribution
- Fold down lid for indirect heating
- Updated wood trimmed handle
- Adjustable from low to high heat
- Fold out lock-in legs for stability
- Removable stainless steel drip tray and grill
- 75 minutes of cooking time using single 230g cartridge
- Lockable design with carry handle
- Integrated piezo ignition
Pack Size: 44cm x 30.6cm x 15.6cm
Output: 2500W (8500BTU/h)