The Petromax HK500 Pressure Lamp is an outdoor classic which uses either a kerosene or paraffin fuel and unique high-pressure technology to provide a mesmerising light. Invented in 1910 and ever popular, the HK500 combines German engineering with a hand assembled design to provide a reliable light source for all weathers.
This retro lamp in a polished brass finish has a light output of 400 Watts encased in a temperature-resistant borosilicate glass manufactured by Schott. The 1 litre fuel tank of the lantern can be easily refilled using the included funnel and has a burn time of 8 hours from full.
The lamps kerosene under pressure is conducted into a carburettor, where the evaporated fuel reacts to the mantle impregnated with luminous salt, which results in a bright, warm light
- Classic design in use for over 100 years
- Uses Kerosene or Paraffin fuels
- 400W light output for a bright but warm light
- Manufactured in Germany and hand assembled
- 8 hour burn time from full tank
- 1 litre fuel tank with refill funnel
- Polished brass finish
Dimensions: 17cm x 17cm x 40cm
Power Output: 400 Watts
Fuel: Kerosene or Parrafin
Tank capacity: 1 litre
Burn Time: 8 hours