The Petromax Firebox FB2 Wood Burner Stove is a high quality folding stainless-steel stove designed to burn natural fuels such as kindling, twigs, pinecones etc. The firebox FB2 allows a safe contained campfire in the fire tray to either BBQ/pan cook on top of the stove or bake inside using of the optional oven brackets to lift the fire tray to create an oven beneath.
Optional legs are also available for the Firebox to cook off ground level without leaving a burnt patch behind in line with ‘leave no trace’ ethos. Both sets of optional accessories; oven brackets and legs can be stored inside the packed Petromax Firebox to save space.
The precision cuts in the stainless-steel feed the fire with just the right amount of oxygen and act as expansion joints ensuring the sturdy components do not permanently distort even at high temperatures.
The Firebox can be disassembled and packed flat into the water-repellent storage pouch after use.
- High quality, precision cut, stainless-steel German design
- Environmentally friendly cooking with natural
- Contained fire tray for controlled safe open campfire cooking
- Optional oven brackets to create oven beneath firetray
- Optional legs available to cook above ground level
- Stove packs down flat into a water-repellent storage pouch
Dimensions: 32cm x 20cm x 18cm
Pack Size: 32cm x 22cm x 7cm
Material: stainless steel
Contents: 1 x fire box FB1, storage bag and operating manual (German/English/French language)