The Outdoor Revolution Turismo Drive-Away Awning is an entry level fibreglass pole and sleeve drive-away awning with a low connection height for VW sized campervans. The lightweight 100HDE fabric is the lightest in the Outdoor Revolution awning range and the windows all have clip-in privacy curtains.
The tough, easy-erect fibreglass pole frame allows the awning to be pitched quickly and clip-in groundsheet can be removed if required. With the addition of king poles (not included), the main zip-up entrance door can be used to create a large sun canopy porch.
A Two-Berth Inner Tent, Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (to protect the awning from sharp rocks and hard ground) and Canopy Poles (to create a functional, sheltered porch area using the front door) are also available for purchase with this product.
This awning comes with a one-year guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 100HDE Hex Endure Fabric - ultra-lightweight fabric with a contemporary print
- 3,000mm² hydrostatic head with fully taped seams throughout
- Fibreglass Pole Frame – tough, hard-wearing pole-and-sleeve frame
- Clip-In Groundsheet
- Toggle-in Curtains - patterned zip in blackout curtains for maximum privacy at night
- Connection Tunnel Access Door - to allow entry to the van without walking through the awning
- PVC Window Panels - expansive, crystal clear windows offering a panoramic vista
- Velcro on the Bottom of the Doors - to retain shape in the wind
- TPS Twin Kador Connection System (4mm x 6mm)
- One Year Warranty - on the fabric and workmanship against any manufacturing faults
- Electric Hook-Up Access Point
- Roof Ventilation - improving air circulation and maintaining a comfortable temperature
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - tightens excess tunnel fabric preventing water pooling when used on lower height vans
- Hanging Loops – for optional two berth inner tent
- Storm Strap Attachment Points
- Includes pegs, reflective guylines, repair kit, carry bag and lumi-link & up/downlighter attachment points
- Throw-over Guylines (included) – Simple connection for vans without an awning rail fitted - can be positioned around the front and rear of an elevating roof.
- Velcro Roof Bar Tabs (included) – Simple connection to vans with roof bars or a roof rack fitted - can be used in combination with Throw-over straps.
- Twin 6mm to 6mm/4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) – Secure connection directly into a VW California awning rail, C-channel awning rail or wind-out awning
- Pole and Clamp Connection Kit (optional extra) - Secure connection to early vans with a roof gutter.
For more van specific advice on awning connections visit our Awning Connections – FAQ’s page
Connection Height: 180cm to 240cm
Kador Connection Length: 2.7m
Dimensions: 310cm x 250cm + 90cm
Pack Size: 76cm x 32cm x 26cm
Frame: 2 x fibreglass poles