The new Outdoor Revolution Turismo Air Awning is a lightweight inflatable awning which provides additional living space and protection from the elements at an affordable price. Using Outdoor Revolutions Oxygen Air-Frame the Turismo pitches in minutes and is designed with a low connection height to fit VWs and other compact campervans.
Made of a lightweight but durable 100HDE (3000mm HH) fabric this awning includes a dual action hand pump, steel ground pegs and a clip-in groundsheet which stow neatly in a carry bag for compact storage in the back of the van. Doors in the back and rear of the tunnel allow easy access to your vehicle with the adaptable front door having the option to zip fully back, halfway, or completely in.
The Turismo includes various roof ventilation points to increase the flow of air and reduce humidity and condensation in hotter weather with large crystal clear windows to maximise light. For added privacy all windows have clip in curtains and there are also attachment points for an optional 2 berth sleeping compartment and Lumi-Link light system.
- Lightweight 100HDE Fabric - 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head
- Fully taped seams
- Inflatable twin tube Oxygen Air Frame
- Crystal clear PVC window panels
- Toggle In Curtains for privacy
- Clip-In PE Groundsheet
- Front & rear tunnel doors
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Attachment points for 2 berth inner tent (optional extra)
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment points
- Includes electrical hook-up cable access
- Multiple venitilation points
- Twin piping for direct connection to wind-out canopy or awning rails
- Full zip around front door
- Complete With pump, Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit & Carry Bag
Connection Height: 180cm – 240cm
Tunnel Size: 90cm
Pack Size: 76cm x 32cm x 26cm
Connection Height: 180-240cm
Awning Piping Length: 2.7m