The Outdoor Revolution Movelite T5 Kombi Drive-Away Air Awning Low/Midline is one of the largest drive away awnings on the market, perfect for large families or groups and good connection height for VW Transporters. The Movelite T5 Kombi sits parallel to the van and can be extended further with the addition of a Movelite canopy (optional extra) which zips to the front creating sunshade on sunny days and shelter in wet weather.
This large awning can take a double or 4 berth bedroom compartment and if needed a free standing Air Pod Double Inner Tent can be positioned at the front end to sleep up to 6 adults with a decent living area in the middle section.
The wide connection tunnel can be used as a storage/utility/porta-loo section and has doors at either end providing quick access to the tailgate access if required. The front door can be fully zipped open to give the awning an airy feel with an additional side door for multiple access points.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - 6000mm² Hydrostatic Head
- Inflatable Quad Tube Oxygen Air Frame System
- Dynamic Speed Valve for rapid and reliable inflation
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve to prevent inflation over 6PSI
- Integrated front porch
- Fully zip around front door with flat entry for open feel
- Side entry door
- Additional Movelite canopy can zip onto front to extend shelter
- Side Door fibreglass poled canopy
- Simple Push Button Deflate – quick easy to use inflation/deflation valve
- Connection Tunnel Roof Lights – for added natural light in tunnel and van
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - to reduce moisture and keep out insects
- Lifetime guarantee on Tube Bladders
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels
- Embossed Zipped Curtains for added privacy
- Phoenix Mesh Front & Side Door Panel
- Front and rear tunnel doors
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points
- Increased 110cm tunnel width with tapered profile and adjustable straps for best connection
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Storm Guards
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) for direct connection to rail or wind out canopy
- Supplied in strong over-sized carry bag for easy packing
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Repair Kit
- Throw over roof guylines - included for attaching over the vehicle roof, allowing connection to vehicles without rails or a roof gutter.
- 6mm to 6mm Drive-Away Kit (addition)- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip can be used with a 6mm to 6mm drive-away kit to attach to a standard c-channel awning rail, VW factory rail, Thule Windout or Reimo Multi-Rail.
- 6mm to 4mm Drive-Away Kit (addition)- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip can be used with a to attach to a Fiamma or Omnistor wind-out sun canopy.
- Pole and Clamp Connection Kit (addition) - Slides into the sewn in pole sleeve to fit to vehicles with a roof gutter, Reimo Multi-Rail or VW multi-rail with rubber insert.
- Non-Drive-Away - Pre attached 6mm or 4mm piping can slide directly into an awning rail or wind-out canopy.
Awning Size: Low/Midline
Roof Connection Height: 180cm to 240cm
Kador Connector Length: 270cm
Dimensions: 635cm x 310cm + 110cm
Pack size: 82cm x 55cm x 50cm
Frame Type: 4 x Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes
Flysheet: 480HDE Double Rip Stop Weave