The Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4E PC Awning Porch Door simply zips onto the front air tube of a Movelite T4E PC awning to enclose the porch and extend the awning by 100cm. The Polycotton zipped porch door can be zipped back fully or just halfway and incorporates a large window with zip-up curtains and fly mesh panel. A secondary heavy-duty zip track at the top of the Porch Door allows an optional Movelite PC Canopy to be attached.
In hot weather, the full mesh panel in the porch door offers maximum airflow through the awning while keeping insects out. Once zipped on, this porch door extension can either be removed and stored in its carry bag or left in place and packed down with the awning, if required for the next trip.
Polycotton fabric provides breathability and insulation in equal parts, depending on the weather conditions. The fabric will contract for maximum heat retention when cold, whilst in warm weather the material will ‘breathe’ to help maintain a more comfortable internal atmosphere. There are even acoustic benefits of using this heavy-duty canvas material, which maintains a calmer internal ambiance within the awning, especially in the wind.
- For use with 2021> Movelite T4E PC awning
- Includes curtains and clip-in groundsheet
- Breathable premium weather-proof Polycotton fabric
- Oxygen Air Frame with DSV and IF valve system
- Integrated fly mesh ventilation panel
- Secondary heavy-duty top zip to attach optional Movelite PC Canopy
- Supplied with pre-attached hi-vis guylines, pegs and carry bag
Dimensions: 310cm x 100cm
Pack size: 72cm x 20cm x 18cm