The Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4E PC Drive-Away Awning Lowline is a large family size awning made from Polycotton (PC) which has the performance and quality feel of canvas. The Movelite T4E PC Lowline is the flagship awning of Outdoor Rev’s range and the perfect low connection height for a VW Transporter size campervan.
This versatile awning can accommodate either a 2 or 4 bedroom inner tent (not included) to use in the main internal area, and/or an optional zip-on bedroom annex can be zipped onto the rear to create a private and enclosed sleeping or storage space without encroaching on the large internal living area.
To further increase internal space, the built-in front porch can be fully enclosed using an optional Porch Door. A large zip-on Sun Canopy is also available which can either be attached directly to the awning or to the optional Porch Door extension.
The Movelite 'optional extras' allow this awning to be extended as and when needed to create probably the largest drive-away awning on the market – a definite hit with larger families who want to maximise their living space.
This superior, Polycotton fabric provides breathability and insulation in equal parts, depending on the weather conditions. The fabric will contract for maximum heat retention when cold, whilst in warm weather the material will ‘breathe’ to help maintain a more comfortable internal atmosphere. There are even acoustic benefits of using this heavy-duty canvas material, which maintains a calmer internal ambiance within the awning, especially in the wind.
- Breathable premium weatherproof Polycotton fabric
- Oxygen Air Frame with Dynamic Speed and Intelligent Frame relief valve system
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the Air Frame System (T’s & C’s apply)
- Access doors at both sides of the connection tunnel
- Zip back front door with Phoenix mesh ventilation full zip across panel
- Left side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation full zip across panel
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - to reduce moisture and keep out insects
- Lower ventilation in main living area
- Left and right-hand connection tunnel access doors
- Large integrated porch for shade and cover
- Side access door with Phoenix mesh
- Tinted Anti-Glare windows with zip up fracture design curtains
- Tinted roof light windows
- Hanging points for optional 2 or 4 berth sleeping inner tent
- Reflective guylines with quick adjusters
- 4mm & 6mm twin Kador connection
- Adjustable pegging system with elastic bungees
- Lumi Link and uplighter compatible
- Many optional extras available to extend the living space as and when needed
- Includes pump, peg set, storm straps and carry bag
Check our Movelite T4E Bundle Kit listing for huge savings when buying an awning with accessories
Awning Connections (a drive-away kit makes it easy to detach and reconnect a van from/to an awning)
- Throw-over Guylines (included) – Simple connection for vans without an awning rail fitted - can be positioned around the front and rear of an elevating roof.
- Twin 6mm to 6mm/4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) – Secure connection directly into a VW California awning rail, C-channel awning rail or wind-out awning
- Pole and Clamp Connection Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) - Secure connection to early vans with a roof gutter.
For more van specific advice on awning connections visit our Awning Connections – FAQ’s page
Awning Size: Lowline
Roof Connection Height: 180cm to 220cm
Kador Connection Length: 260cm
Dimensions: 520cm x 310cm + 100cm connection tunnel
Pack size: 86cm x 52cm x 44cm
Frame Type: 4 x Inflatable Air-Frame Tubes
Fabric: Breathable weatherproof Polycotton fabric
Colour: Graphite and Silver-Grey