The Outdoor Revolution Movelite T3 Drive-Away Air Awning Low/Midline is a midsized side facing awning with an integrated front porch. The Movelite T3 Air Awning middle section has one of the largest expanses between airframes creating a light airy living extension to a VW Transporter with large picture windows both sides.
This awning can sleep two adults in the double bedroom (optional extra) which takes up just half of the main internal section leaving plenty of living space.
The wide connection tunnel can be used as a storage/utility/porta-loo section with doors at either end providing quick access to the tailgate access if required. The front and side doors have Phoenix Mesh fly screen panels allowing good airflow in hot weather.
The Movelite T3 is easy to pitch and an excellent awning choice for couples or families, great for weekends away and touring.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - 6000mm² Hydrostatic Head
- Inflatable Triple Tube Oxygen Air Frame System
- Dynamic Speed Valve for rapid and reliable inflation
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve to prevent inflation over 6PSI
- Simple Push Button Deflate – quick easy to use inflation/deflation valve
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - to reduce moisture and keep out insects
- Lifetime guarantee on Tube Bladders
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels
- Embossed Zipped Curtains for added privacy
- Phoenix Mesh Front & Side Door Panel
- Front and rear tunnel doors
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points
- Increased connection tunnel width with tapered profile and adjustable straps for best connection
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Storm Guards
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) for direct connection to rail or wind out canopy
- Supplied in strong over-sized carry bag for easy packing
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Repair Kit
- Throw-over Guylines (included) – Simple connection for vans without an awning rail fitted - can be positioned around the front and rear of an elevating roof.
- Velcro Roof Bar Tabs (included) – Simple connection to vans with roof bars or a roof rack fitted - can be used in combination with Throw-over straps.
- Twin 6mm to 6mm/4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) – Secure connection directly into a VW California awning rail, C-channel awning rail or wind-out awning
- Pole and Clamp Connection Kit (optional extra) - Secure connection to early vans with a roof gutter.
For more van specific advice on awning connections visit our Awning Connections – FAQ’s page
Awning Size: Lowline
Roof Connection Height: 180cm to 255cm
Dimensions: 305cm x 310cm + 110cm
Pack size: 82cm x 49cm x 41cm
Frame Type: 3 x Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes
Flysheet: 480HDE Double Rip Stop Weave