The Outdoor Revolution Movelite T2R Drive-Away Awning Lowline is a new medium size awning which is very quick to inflate and easy to connect to a VW Transporter size campervan. The Movelite T2R awning offers a good-sized living/storage area with the option to add an optional 2 person bedroom and a weatherproof front canopy.
This premium, high-spec Movelite T2R awning has a sleek graphite and silver-grey colourway with tinted anti-glare windows, zip-up curtains and fully sealed sewn-in groundsheet. Manufactured using Outdoor Revolution’s most technical lightweight 240HDE polyester fabric, Movelite awnings provide hard-wearing weather protection with peace of mind and years of trusted service.
- 240HDE Hex high density all weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 4000mm
- Oxygen Air Frame with Dynamic Speed and Intelligent Frame relief valve system
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the Air Frame System (T’s & C’s apply)
- Zip back front door with Phoenix mesh ventilation full zip across panel
- Left side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation full zip across panel
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - to reduce moisture and keep out insects
- Lower ventilation in main living area
- Left and right-hand connection tunnel access doors
- Large interconnecting connection tunnel door for easy vehicle access with ventilation
- Tinted Anti-Glare windows with zip up fracture design curtains
- Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
- Reflective guylines with quick adjusters
- 4mm & 6mm twin Kador connection
- Adjustable pegging system with elastic bungees
- Lumi Link and uplighter compatible
- Includes pump, peg set, storm straps and carry bag
Check out our Movelite T2R Bundle Kit listing for huge savings when buying an awning with accessories
Awning Connections (a drive-away kit makes it very easy to detach and reconnect a van from/to an awning)
- Throw-over Guylines (included) – Simple connection for vans without an awning rail fitted - can be positioned around the front and rear of an elevating roof.
- Twin 6mm to 6mm/4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) – Secure connection directly into a VW California awning rail, C-channel awning rail or wind-out awning
- Pole and Clamp Connection Kit (optional extra) - Secure connection to early vans with a roof gutter.
For more van specific advice on awning connections visit our Awning Connections – FAQ’s page
Awning Size: Lowline
Roof Connection Height: 180cm to 220cm
Dimensions: 310cm x 250cm + 100cm connection tunnel
Pack size: 82cm x 47cm x 39cm
Frame Type: 2 x Inflatable Air-Frame Tubes
Fabric: 240HDE Hex high-density polyester
Colour: Graphite and Silver-Grey