Outdoor Revolution’s Cayman Midi Air Drive-Away Awning is based on their best-selling, slightly larger Cayman Air but has been specifically designed to be lightweight with a compact pack size and very easy to pitch. The Cayman Midi Air awning is manufactured from premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric, and the single inflation point allows the crossbeam airframe to be pitched quickly and easily.
Ideal for weekend and short stay camping, the Cayman Midi Air has a good internal living space with sewn-in groundsheet that can take an optional double bedroom compartment if ever needed. This small awning has large roll-back doors on 2 of the 3 sides to allow good airflow in hot weather and an eyebrow canopy over the front facing entrance.
The smaller Kador and connection tunnel width of this awning is more suited to a VW Caddy side door - a VW Transporter sliding door will not open fully inside the connection tunnel.
- 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
- Single inflation dura tech welded Oxygen Air Frame system
- Zip-back front and side doors
- Integral, vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
- Inner connection tunnel tension straps and bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm and 6mm twin Kador connection for awning rail and cassette awning attachment
- Side Phoenix mesh ventilation panel with external roll up cover
- Twin zip back connection tunnel access doors
- Roof ventilation system with Velcro down storm cover
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle-in privacy curtains
- Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up-stands
- Colour coded reflective guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable webbing pegging system
- Velcro fixing points for optional LED lighting systems
- Includes manual air pump, steel pegs and carry bag
Depth to Van: 250cm + 80cm connection tunnel
Connection Height Range: 180cm to 220cm
Kador Width: 190cm
Pack Size: 82cm x 42cm x 38cm
Frame: Inflatable crossbeams (single inflation valve) with fibreglass porch pole