The Outdoor Revolution Cayman Cona Air Drive-Away Awning is a new for 2021 lightweight awning based on Outdoor Revs bestselling Turismo Air. This compact inflatable awning weighs in under 12kg, has a detachable groundsheet and can be set up in just a few minutes – perfect for touring in a Vdub!
The Cayman Cona awning is specifically designed with a low connection height to fit VWs and other compact campervans. The groundsheet is fixed in place using Velcro pads making it easy to remove should you wish, but combined with the perimeter draft seal system, fixes in snugly and feels like a fully sewn-in feature.
Produced from premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric, this awning offers a good living/storage area with plenty of light and toggle-in curtains for privacy at night.
- 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head
- Zip-back 2/3rds front door with side window
- Fully taped seams
- Inflatable twin tube Oxygen Air Frame
- Crystal clear PVC window panels
- Toggle-In Curtains for privacy
- Velcro-In PE Groundsheet
- Rear connection tunnel door
- Connection tunnel tension straps and bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- Lumi-Link and Up/Downlighter attachment points
- Multiple ventilation points
- Twin 6mm/4mm Kador for direct connection to wind-out canopy or awning rails
- Supplied with pump, pegs, pre-attached reflective guylines and carry bag
- Throw-over Guylines (included) – Simple connection for vans without an awning rail fitted - can be positioned around the front and rear of an elevating roof.
- Velcro Roof Bar Tabs (included) – Simple connection to vans with roof bars or a roof rack fitted - can be used in combination with Throw-over straps.
- Twin 6mm to 6mm/4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) – Secure connection directly into a VW California awning rail, C-channel awning rail or wind-out awning
- Pole and Clamp Connection Kit (optional extra) - Secure connection to early vans with a roof gutter.
For more van specific advice on awning connections visit our Awning Connections – FAQ’s page
Depth to Van:180cm + 90cm connection tunnel
Connection Height Range: 180cm to 210cm
Kador width: 260cm
Pack Size: 80cm x 40cm x 38cm
Frame: 2 x inflatable air beams
Cayman Cona Air Awning Video