Outdoor Revolution Cayman Combo Air Drive-Away Awning - 2021
Very adaptable awning, front and rear doors with porches, optional zip-on porch doors - can be used on RH or LH side of van
The Outdoor Revolution Cayman Combo Air 2021 is a very adaptable, new drive-away awning design that offers access and a porch both front and rear, an optional porch door can be zipped onto either end or both ends to close off and extend the inner area. This innovative symmetrical design allows the awning to be used on either the RH or LH side of a VW camper so ideal for VW Cali or LHD vans as well.
The option to add a porch door to either end to create zipped in areas for storage, to keep bikes out of sight etc. or just have one large unzipped open planned space makes this one of the most versatile awnings on the market. This unique awning can be adapted to suit different camping trips - great design from Outdoor Rev!
The Cayman Combo has a stack of features including fully sewn-in groundsheet with ‘fold flat’ non trip entrances, mesh fly screen panels on all doors, and an option to add a 2-berth inner tent. The awning is specifically designed with a low connection height to fit VW Transporters and other compact camper vans.
Produced from premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric, this awning offers an adaptable living area with plenty of light and toggle-in curtains for privacy at night – perfect for weekend camping and campervan touring.
- 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head
- Twin ended design with entrance doors at both ends
- Integral twin ended large eyebrow porch at each end
- Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
- Crystal clear PVC window panels
- Toggle-in curtains for privacy
- Fully sewn in PE groundsheet with non-trip, fold down door thresholds
- Front and rear connection tunnel doors
- Connection tunnel tension straps and bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter attachment points
- Multiple ventilation points
- Twin 6mm/4mm Kador for direct connection to all wind-out canopy or awning rails
- Supplied with pump, pegs, pre-attached reflective guylines and carry bag
Length: 200cm + 80cm front and + 80cm rear porch
Depth to Van: 300cm + 80cm connection tunnel
Connection Height Range: 180cm to 210cm
Kador width: 260cm
Pack Size: 80cm x 47cm x 38cm
Frame Type: 2 x inflatable main beams with 2 x fibreglass porch poles
- Throw-over Guylines (included) – Simple connection for vans without an awning rail fitted - can be positioned around the front and rear of an elevating roof.
- Twin 6mm to 6mm/4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) – Secure connection directly into a VW California awning rail, C-channel awning rail or wind-out awning
- Pole and Clamp Connection Kit (optional extra) - Secure connection to early vans with a roof gutter.