The Cayman Classic Drive-Away Awning is Outdoor Revolutions best selling pole and sleeve awning offering a flexible living space for couples or small families. The connection tunnel door allows direct access to and from the van without disturbing anyone in the main awning.
The awning frame has 2 x crossover fibreglass poles and the lightweight 100HDE fabric with sewn-in groundsheet allows the Cayman to pack down small into a compact carry bag. The windows have zip-in curtains which can be rolled back during the daytime and the zip-up front door has Velcro at the bottom to help retain its shape in the wind.
The with the addition of king poles (not included), the main zip-up entrance door can be used to create a large sun canopy porch.
A Two-Berth Inner Tent, Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (to protect the awning from sharp rocks and hard ground) and Canopy Poles (to create a functional, sheltered porch area using the front door) are also available for purchase with this product.
This awning comes with a one-year guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 100HDE Hex Endure Fabric - ultra-lightweight fabric with a contemporary print
- 3,000mm² hydrostatic head with fully taped seams throughout
- Fibreglass Pole Frame – tough, hard-wearing pole-and-sleeve frame
- Sewn-In Groundsheet
- Zip-In Curtains - patterned zip in blackout curtains for maximum privacy at night
- Connection Tunnel Access Door - to allow entry to the van without walking through the awning
- PVC Window Panels - expansive, crystal clear windows offering a panoramic vista
- Velcro on the Bottom of the Doors - to retain shape in the wind
- TPS Twin Kador Connection System (4mm x 6mm)
- One Year Warranty - on the fabric and workmanship against any manufacturing faults
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Access Point
- Roof Ventilation - improving air circulation and maintaining a comfortable temperature
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - tightens excess tunnel fabric preventing water pooling when used on lower height vans
- Hanging Loops – for optional two berth inner tent
- Storm Strap Attachment Points
- Includes pegs, reflective guylines, repair kit, carry bag and lumi-link & up/downlighter attachment points
- Throw-over Guylines (included) – Simple connection for vans without an awning rail fitted - can be positioned around the front and rear of an elevating roof.
- Velcro Roof Bar Tabs (included) – Simple connection to vans with roof bars or a roof rack fitted - can be used in combination with Throw-over straps.
- Twin 6mm to 6mm/4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) – Secure connection directly into a VW California awning rail, C-channel awning rail or wind-out awning
- Pole and Clamp Connection Kit (optional extra) - Secure connection to early vans with a roof gutter.
For more van specific advice on awning connections visit our Awning Connections – FAQ’s page
Connection Height: 180cm to 240cm
Kador Connection Length: 2.18m
Dimensions: 300cm x 280cm + 80cm
Frame: 2 x fibreglass poles