The mighty Off-Roader Heavy-Duty Festival Trolley has a huge load capacity of 120kg perfect for transporting a tent, all your festival gear and a couple of cases of beer from the station/festival car park to your ideal camping spot. This amazingly strong folding festival trolley folds down flat so it’s easy to carry onto a train or bus, will fit in the boot of any car and is easily stowed away in a tent when not in use… definitely the best heavy duty folding festival trolley for Glastonbury!
The Off Roader Heavy Duty Festival Trolley can not only cope with weight... it has nice, chunky, heavy-gauge, pneumatic tyres that will just keep on rolling through the worst festival mud.
After you’ve found your festival camping spot use the Off-Roader Festival Trolley to restock beer and firewood.
- Festival ready with tyres inflated
- Heavy duty construction
- Huge load capacity
- Good ground clearance – important in long grass and muddy conditions
- Ergonomic handle grip
- Compact folding design for ease of carrying and storage
- Heavy gauge wheels with pneumatic tyres
Frame: Powder coated steel
Load Capacity: 120kg
Dimensions: W/D/H 52cm x 50cm x 102cm
Folded Size (wheels attached):W/D/H 52cm x 21cm x 66cm
Tyre Diameter: 21cm
Recommended Tyre Pressure: 15 to 20psi
"Hi. What a fantastic trolley this is!
I saw many a trolley at this year’s Glastonbury stuck in the mud! Wheels missing!
While mine just kept on rolling!
Off-Roader Festival Trolley – Instructions
1. Slide each wheel onto the axle followed by a washer, then slide the split pin through the small hole in the axle and secure it by bending back the ends of the pin with pliers, a screwdriver or a coin so they’re flat against the axle.
2. Slide back the base stand retaining pin and pull on the base stand to unfold the trolley (photo 3) it can be secured by sliding the retaining pin fully over to one side into the trolley frame (photo 4).
3. Swing the trolley handle into place and clip in the retaining bracket to secure.
*Due to manufacturing issues, unfortunately, we are unable to offer the Off-Roader Festival Trolley for the 2018 season - hopefully we can get this bad boy back for next year!