The Nebo Big Poppy Lantern has a versatile 4-in-1 design with a rechargeable battery to provide a range of lighting options when camping. Big Poppy can be used as a bright 300 lumen lantern, a 120 lumen spot light torch, a realistic flickering flame lantern or as a powerbank for charging USB devices.
With a rubberised body that is shock and water resistant this light can be used as a spot light torch with a range of up to 150 metres or expanded to reveal the lantern light which produces either a high powered 300 lumen white light with brightness adjustment or an ambient flame flickering light.
The Big Poppy has an internal rechargeable battery that can be charged with the included mirco USB cable and has LED indicators to show charge level. The light also has a USB output that allows charging of USB devices including smartphones.
- 3 lighting settings – Lantern, Torch and flickering flame effect lantern
- Rechargeable (2 hours via USB)
- Power bank for USB powered devices
- Charging indicator
- Dimmable (lantern and spot light)
- Rubberized body design; water and impact- resistant
- Adjustable handle
- Power Memory Recall
- Lantern - 300 lumens, 3 hour runtime, 14 meter beam
- Spot light - 120 lumens, 15 hour runtime, 150 meter beam
- Flickering Flame - 10 lumens, 8 hour runtime, 4 meter beam
Height: Closed - 150mm / Open - 212mm
Includes Micro USB charging cable