Maypole 800A Lithium-Ion Power Pack & Compressor
Jump start the van battery of a diesel engine up to 3L, inflate van/bike tyres, charge devices and an LED light - weighs in at just 1.6kg, but punches well above its weight!
The Maypole 800A Lithium-Ion Power Pack and Compressor can safely jump start flat 12V batteries of petrol engines up to 6L, diesel engines up to 3L and inflate your campervan and bike tyres. This powerful lithium power bank/compressor is a really handy multi-functional piece of kit to have around just in case you ever manage to accidentally run down your van’s starter battery. The neat 10,000mAh lithium-ion battery has a massive 800A peak power output yet weighs in at just 1.6kg – punching well above its weight!
This compact unit has an easy-to-use LCD digital display, built in LED light, fast-charge USB outlet for charging devices while camping and a stack of user-friendly safety features. Supplied with jump leads, USB charge cable and tyre/sports ball adaptors.
We've owned a Ring lead acid Power Pack/Compressor ourselves for years and has been great for jump starting and pumping up the Bus tyres at home - this lithium-Ion unit is much more powerful, a fraction of the size, just 10% of the weight and actually costs about the same as we paid for lead acid 10 years ago!
- Powerful 800A emergency power pack and compressor
- 12V Emergency jumpstart – suitable for 6lt petrol & 3lt diesel engines
- 800A Peak Output
- 10,000mAh lithium-ion battery
- 3A USB output
- Built in automatic pre set compressor (0-120PSI)
- Built in LED light
- Large LCD display screen
- Portable & lightweight - 1.6kg
- Built-in circuit protection - thermal control system, reverse charging and short circuit protection
- Complete with accessories - USB charging cable, jumpstart clamps, tyre, sports ball, inflatables adaptors
Weight: 1.6kg (without accessories), 1.9kg total
Pack Size: 24.5cm x 21.5cm x 7cm
Includes: Power bank, USB charging cable, jumpstart clamps and tyre, sports ball adaptors
Please Note: like all lithium-Ion batteries, when not in use for long periods, the charge on this unit should be occasionally topped up to ensure a longer battery life.