The Kampa Trip AIR Awning is one of the most compact and lightweight Drive-Away Awnings on the market designed to fit a VW Transporter Campervan. The Trip AIR can be set up in minutes with an inflation point on each of the two Kampa AirFrame Beams and a convenient clip-in waterproof groundsheet that can be removed if necessary.
Large windows on either side of the Trip AIR allow maximum light into the awning or simply put up the blinds for some added privacy. This awning is ideal for those looking for an extended living or storage areas when on road trips and weighing just 13kg the Trip AIR is compact enough to stow neatly in the back of the Bus or under a seat.
- Quick set up and inflation with Kampa AirFrame Beams
- Adjustable connection height designed to fit lower vehicles
- Front Mesh Door for ventilation
- Weathershield™ 68D material
- Hot air taped seams for maximum weatherproofing
- Door in side tunnel allows access to tailgate
- Clip-in waterproof groundsheet
- Large windows to maximise light with attached blinds
- Attachment points for Kampa SabreLink™ Flex Awning lights
- Throw-over Guylines (included) – Simple connection for vans without an awning rail fitted - can be positioned around the front and rear of an elevating roof.
- Velcro Roof Bar Tabs (included) – Simple connection to vans with roof bars or a roof rack fitted - can be used in combination with Throw-over straps.
- Twin 6mm/4mm Drive-Away Kit (optional extra) – Secure connection directly into a VW California awning rail, C-channel awning rail or any make of wind-out awning
- Pole and Clamp Connection Kit (optional extra) - Secure connection to early vans with a roof gutter.
For more van specific advice on awning connections visit our Awning Connections – FAQ’s page
Awning Size: VW
Roof Connection Height: 180cm to 210cm
Dimensions: 290cm x 180cm + 90cm
Pack size: 72cm x 32cm Ø
Frame Type: 2 x Inflatable AirFrame Beams
Flysheet: Weathershield® 68D Polyester
Pitching time: 4mins
Colour: Pearl Grey