The Kampa Cross AIR TG Drive-Away Awning is a Tailgate Awning based on the design of the popular Cross AIR awning but with an adapted tunnel designed to fit on the rear of a VW.
This awning has a large living area with two inflation points and a crossed airframe design which provides spacious head height and maximises space. The front door of the awning has a poled porch canopy for additional shelter with a clip-in waterproof groundsheet which can be removed depending on pitch type or preference.
Both sides of the Cross have zipped doors with large windows which can be fully opened to increase airflow or zip-in the optional Cross Air Annexe with integrated double sleeping compartment. The Weathershield 68D material provides protection for the elements but helps to keep weight and pack size small for stowing in the back of the camper.
- Quick set up and inflation with Kampa AirFrame Beams
- Adjustable connection tunnel designed to fit campervan Tailgates
- Weathershield™ 68D Polyester Fabric
- Poled porch shelter over front door
- Clip-in waterproof groundsheet
- Attachment points for Kampa SabreLink™ Flex Awning lights
- Large windows to maximise light with attached blinds
- Supplied with double action hand pump & pegs
- Adjustable Tunnel webbing strap system to connect to Tailgate of VW Transporters or similar sized camper vans.
Awning Size: VW
Roof Connection Height: 180cm to 210cm
Dimensions: 270cm x 270cm + 150cm
Height: 210cm to 240cm in the centre
Pack size: 76cm x 35cm Ø
Frame Type: 2 x Inflatable AirFrame Beams
Flysheet: Weathershield® 68D Polyester
Pitching time: 4mins
Colour: Pearl Grey