The Dometic Twin 6mm/4mm Drive-Away Kit has 6mm to dual 6mm and 4mm kador beading to connect a drive-away awning to any awning rail or wind-out awning on the market. This kit is ideal for connecting a drive-away awning or sun canopy directly into a VW California awning rail.
This universal kit is compatible with all Vango, Kampa and Outdoor Revolution drive away awnings and all C-profile awning rails/wind-out awnings.
A drive-away kit enables one person to detach/reconnect a van from/to a drive-away awning in just a couple of minutes.
To Connect: 1. Slide the 3 x 100cm Figure of 8 sections onto the awning bead at the top of the awning connection tunnel. 2. Slide one edge of the Kador Strip piping into the Figure of 8 and the other edge into the C-profile on the edge of the awning rail or wind-out awning at the same time. For connection directly into a California rail, slide in both Twin 6mm and 4mm edges - see image 4 above.
To Detach: Loosen off front webbing straps/guylines of the awning and slide out the double sided Kador Strip.
Top Tip: to make reconnection easier, mark your position at the drivers side wheels with a guyline before driving away.
- Dual 6mm & 4mm beading for connecting to awning rails and wind-out awnings
- Ideal for connecting a drive-away awning or sun canopy awning directly into a VW California rail
- Includes 3 x 100cm lengths Figure of 8
- 100% secure attachment
- Fits wind-out awnings, C-channel rail, Reimo Multi-Rail and VW California rail
- Compatible with all Kampa, Vango and Outdoor Revolution drive-away awnings
Figure of 8: 3 x 100cm lengths
Kador Strip: 3m double beaded 6mm to 4mm/6mm Ø core (7mm to 5mm/7mm overall Ø)
Includes: 3 x sections of Figure of 8 channel and 1 x 3m length of Double/Twin Edge Kador Strip