This cool VW T4/T5/T6 Sun Canopy awning in Chianti Red takes just 6 minutes to attach and creates 8 square metres of sun shade and rain shelter at the side of a van. This VW campervan canopy has standard 6mm core Kador beading sewn into the rear edge that simply slides directly into C-Channel type awning rails like the Reimo Multi-Rail. The canopy also has a pole sleeve sewn in for connection to earlier Buses with roof gutters via a Pole & Clamp Drive-Away Kit.
Check out our blog page for more info on canopy connections and tips on setting-up.
This versatile, lightweight canopy is packed full of features and can be set up in numerous configurations using the height adjustable poles… use just one middle pole in wet conditions will allow complete water run-off.
The compact pack size makes this canopy easy to stow in the under bed cupboard of a Transporter when not in use.
- Easy 6 minute set up - perfect for overnight stopovers
- Shelter from sun and rain
- Allows the side door to stay open and chairs to be left outside in rainy conditions
- Strong fire retardant 150 denier fabric with a 30+ SPF rating
- Height adjustable poles with quick and easy secure lever action at top section - Black Finish
- Lightweight and compact pack size
- Large 8 square metre design for maximum shelter
- Waterproof to 3,000HH with fully taped seams
- Sewn-in guyline tabs
- Pre-attached reflective guylines
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Heavy-duty rock pegs with luminous heads
- Supplied in zipped carry bag with sewn-in instructions
- Registered Design No. 4042275
Length (vehicle edge): 240cm
Length (front edge): 290cm
Pack size: 72cm x 12cm Ø
Fabric: Fire retardant 150D Polyester
Height Adjustable Poles: 183cm to 230cm
Pitching time: 6mins
Colour: Chianti Red
Includes: Canopy with 5 x pre-attached guylines, 3 x sprung-sectioned galvanised silver steel poles, 8 x steel rock pegs, 3 x vehicle edge guylines and zipped bag with carry handles and sewn-in instructions