Debus VW T4/T5/T6 Sun Canopy – Anthracite Grey
Takes just a few minutes to set up - provides shade and a waterproof shelter over a VW camper side door
The Debus VW T4/T5/T6 Sun Canopy awning in Anthracite Grey takes just 6 minutes to connect to a Transporter to create 8 square metres of sun shade and rain shelter over the side door.
This VW camper canopy has standard 6mm core Kador beading sewn into the rear edge that simply slides directly into C-Channel awning rails and Reimo Multi-Rails. The canopy also has a pole sleeve sewn in for connection to earlier Buses with roof gutters via a Pole & Clamp Drive-Away Kit.
Check out our blog page for more info on canopy connections and tips on setting-up.
This waterproof, lightweight canopy is packed full of features and can be set up in numerous configurations using the height adjustable poles… use just one middle pole in wet conditions to allow complete water run-off.
The compact pack size makes this versatile canopy easy to store under a Rock and Roll bed when not in use.
- Easy 6 minute set up - perfect for day trips and overnight stopovers
- Shelter from sun and rain
- Allows the side door to stay open and chairs to be left outside in rainy conditions
- Strong Fire retardant 150 denier fabric with a 30+ SPF
- Height adjustable poles with quick and easy secure lever action at top section
- Lightweight and compact pack size
- Large 8 square metre design for maximum shelter
- Waterproof to 3,000HH with fully taped seams
- Sewn-in guyline tabs
- Pre-attached reflective guylines
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Heavy-duty rock pegs
- Supplied in zipped carry bag with sewn-in instructions
- Registered Design No. 4042275
Length (vehicle edge): 240cm
Length (front edge): 290cm
Pack size: 72cm x 12cm Ø
Fabric: Fire retardant 150D Polyester
Height Adjustable Poles: 183cm to 230cm
Pitching time: 6mins
Colour: Anthracite Grey
Includes: Canopy with 5 x pre-attached guylines, 3 x sprung-sectioned, height adjustable steel poles, 8 x steel rock pegs, 3 x vehicle edge guylines and zipped bag with carry handles and sewn-in instructions.